To set-up a webhook notification:
- Go to Settings > Notifications
- You will see a list of your currently available notifications (if any).
- Click on the "Create Notification" button.
- You will see an option to create an Email or Webhook notification. Click on the "Webhook" button.
- Give the notification a name and enter in the endpoint URL of the notification.
- Click the "Create Notification" button to save your new notification.
- You will see the new notification in the list
To edit a webhook notification:
- Click on the "edit" link located next to the notification you wish to edit.
- Make the appropriate changes to the notification. In this case, email address is the only field that can be modified.
- Click the "Save Changes" button to save your changes.
To disable a webhook notification:
- Click on the "Disable" link next to the notification you wish to disable.
- A green "activate" link will appear. The notification will now be disabled and message will appear indicating that one or more of your notifications is disabled.
To delete a webhook notification:
- Click the red "X" next to the notification you wish to delete.
- If you are sure, click on the "OK" button of the confirmation window that appears.
- Your notification is now deleted.